Theme Days are Full of Fun!
Because of our dedicated and creative kitchen staff, we are able to have Theme Days monthly, September through May. During our Theme Days, we offer a nutritious Theme Meal, fun activities, and our wonderful staff dress in Theme Attire. In many schools, children are allowed to dress in Theme Attire. Your child’s principal must approve all Theme Days. Check with your child’s principal for Theme Day approval in his/her school.
School Year 2018-2019
Schedules dates may vary:
- September 7th – Western Day
- October 15-19th – National School Lunch Week
- October 31st – Halloween
- November 15th – Thanksgiving Feast
- December 13th – Christmas Dinner
- January 8th – King’s Day
- February 5th – Chinese New Year
- February 28th – Mardi Gras Fling
- March 11-15th – National School Breakfast Week & Louisiana School Lunch Week
- March 19th – St. Joseph’s Day
- April 12th – Hawaiian Feast
- May 3rd – Cinco De Mayo